I could not find the agenda that I wanted, so I decided to knit one. Can be printed and bound for a bit more than 10€ at any good (online) copy-shop.
- A4 agenda.1
- One week on two pages.
- Monthly overview with week numbers and highlighted weekends.
- Monthly overview can be viewed at the back of the agenda without opening the agenda (choose a transparent foil when printing).
- Monthly overview stays up to date by tearing outdated overview pages.
- Soft cover (when printed at a copy shop).
- Download or clone this repository.
- In R-Studio, set the
Global Options) to
XeLaTeX. Then knit
calendarMaster.Rnwto create the agenda.
- Search for “Customizable input” in
- enter a date at which the agenda should start (can be literally any date)
- specify how many monthly overview sheets you would like
- enter the first and last hour you would like to see in the weekly agenda
1: All relevant heights/widths are relative, so if you want to change the format, the agenda should still be displayed correctly.